Douglas J. Roger, MD, FAAOS
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Albany Medical Center,
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine,
ABOUT THE PROVIDER
Dr. Douglas Roger is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon and pioneer of the Direct Superior Approach for minimally invasive hip replacement surgery. He also has extensive experience with the subvastus approach for knee replacement surgery that helps provide patients with faster healing, less pain and quicker recovery.
Dr. Roger is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons as well as a diplomat of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. His enhanced recovery approach to hip and knee replacement helps patients to have less pain and be more independent and self-reliant sooner following surgery. Outside the office, Dr. Roger enjoys sports, spending time outdoors and being an active member of his community.
- Enhanced Recovery Hip and Knee Replacement
- Robotic Surgery
- Adult Reconstruction Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement