Hashim Khan, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Cardiovascular Medicine & Interventional Cardiology
- Medical School: Northwestern University
- Residency: Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Fellowships: (General Cardiology) Scripps Green Hospital; (Interventional Cardiology) Northwestern Memorial Hospital
DCN has invested more in the healthcare of our communities by welcoming Hashim Khan, M.D., FACC to its expanding physician network. Dr. Khan is a Cardiologist with experience in both interventional and non-invasive procedures. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Nuclear Cardiology.
In his career, Dr. Khan has won multiple awards for his outstanding teaching techniques and one of his research publications. With nearly a decade of experience, he is helping DCN improve healthcare access in the Coachella Valley, CA community.
He is fluent in English and Hindi.
Dr. Khan is accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Diagnostic Left & Right Heart Catheterization
- Transradial Intervention
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- PFO/ASD Closure
- Venous Ablation
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiac CT Angiography