Jeffrey Seip, MD, FRCS(C), FACS
Director of Hand Surgery
- Fellowship: Hand and Microsurgery, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, University of Ottawa, Ontario
- Medical School: University of Ottawa, Ontario
ABOUT THE PROVIDER
Dr. Jeffrey Seip is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon and the Director of Hand Surgery at the Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences at Desert Regional Medical Center. In addition to directing the hand surgery program at ICON he has over 24 years of experience in hand and microsurgery. Dr. Seip’s specialty is treating a wide variety of hand and upper extremity problems, including major traumatic injuries.
Dr. Seip is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, the American College of Surgeons as well as a member of several professional medical associations. His passion is helping patients preserve their hand function and dexterity needed to lead fulfilling and enjoyable lives.
Outside the office, Dr. Seip enjoys many hobbies and being an active member of his community.
- Reconstruction of the hand, wrist and arm
- Hand Microsurgery
- Adult and Pediatric Reconstruction Surgery
- Chronic non-traumatic conditions