Jeremiah Dreisbach, MD
Family Medicine / Sports Medicine
- Fellowship: Primary Care Sports Medicine, Houston Methodist Sugar Land, TX
- Residency: Family Medicine, Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah, GA
- Medical School: Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
About Dr. Dreisbach
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Jeremiah Dreisbach, MD in our expanding network. Dr. Dreisbach’s clinical interests include Family and Sports Medicine.
As a physician, Dr. Dreisbach believes in open communication and candidness. This approach fosters the development of strong, productive interpersonal relationships between him and his patients. He takes pride in his ability to get to know his patients well and build a trustworthy relationship. He is devoted to comprehensive health practices for all of his patients.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Dreisbach other interests include spending time with his wife and newborn son.
Dr. Dreisbach is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Treat adults and children
- Preventative medicine
- Cardiovascular risk assessments
- High blood pressure
- Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions
- Concussion evaluation and management
- Intra-articular injection, trigger point injection, occipital nerve block