Patrick Sweet III, MD
58457 Twenty-Nine Palms Hwy
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
Phone: (760) 228-1813
Fax: (760) 369-7331
- Residency: Family Medicine, Pathology & Emergency Medicine, University of San Diego, CA
- Internship: Surgery, Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA
- Medical School: Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
About Dr. Sweet
Dr. Sweet is a native of Southern California and hails from Camarillo. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM), specializing in gastrointestinal endoscopies & colonoscopies. He has had additional graduate training in fields complimentary to family medicine. He had four years total residency training in Emergency Medicine and Pathology prior to completing his residency in Family Medicine.
Dr. Sweet has a passion for education, research and procedures. He distinguished himself as Advanced Procedures Chief at UC San Diego as well as a recipient of the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM) Resident Teacher Award. He has published articles in medical journals and written book chapters for medical texts.
Dr. Sweet is a veteran and served as a medical officer in both the active and now reserve components of the US Navy. When not at work, he likes to spend time with his two sons enjoying all that our country has to offer.
- Treatment via endoscopic procedures
- Treatment via colposcopic procedures