Qing Julia Tian, MD
Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- Residency: Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency Training program at LAC-USC - under Professor Rice (Sinus Specialist)
- From 2003 to 2016 - Engaged as an Otolaryngologist in South Bay Los Angeles
Dr. Tian practices as a General ENT with special interest and expertise in 3 dimensional imaging guided functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) in hospital and office. She also has extensive experience in Head and Neck surgery including minimally invasive Thyroid, Parathyroid surgery and Parotid surgery.
Dr. Tian evaluates and treats the following conditions:
- Ear - pain drainage and hearing loss.
- Nose - allergy testing and treatment, nasal obstruction, sinus diseases, polyps.
- Throat - sore throat, swallowing difficulty, hoarseness.
- Head and Neck - mass and lymph nodes
- Allergy testing
- American Board Certified (since 2004)
- Member of American Board of Otolaryngology
- Member of American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Now serving the Coachella Valley from newly equipped state-of-the-art office centrally located in La Quinta.