Revati Ghatnekar, MD
1180 N Indian Canyoun Dr.,
Palm Springs, CA, 92262
Phone: (760) 325-1202
Fax: (760) 864-7105
47-647 Caleo Bay Drive,
La Quinta, CA 92253
Phone: (760) 771-1000
Fax: (760) 771-9001
- Internship: Internal Medicine, St. Francis Medical Center, Pittsburg, PA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburg, PA
- Fellowship: Cardiology, St. Francis Medical Center, Pittsburg, PA
- Medical School: B.J Medical College from Pune, India
About Dr. Ghatnekar
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Dr. Revati Ghatnekar in our expanding network. Dr. Ghatnekar’s interests include teaching medical students, residents and Nursing staff. She truly enjoys the ever changing field of Cardiology where every day brings new inventions and treatments.
Dr. Ghatnekar is board certified in General Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology and has been treating a wide range of Cardiovascular diseases. She specializes in the field of Nuclear Cardiology and holds her Board certification in Nuclear Cardiology. She truly loves clinical cardiology and cardiovascular imaging like Echocardiography, TEE and Nuclear Cardiology. She is trained in non-invasive diagnostic modalities of arterial and venous disease. Dr. Ghatnekar is passionate in treating women and heart disease and dedicates a lot of her time on preventative cardiology.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Ghatnekar’s other interests include traveling and experiencing different cultures.
Dr. Ghatnekar is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Patients over the age of 16
- Congenital heart diseases
- Coronary Artery diseases
- Valvular heart diseases
- Vascular Diseases (Such as Carotid Stenosis)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Rhythm disorders
- Congestive heart failure
- Lipid disorders