Zaynoun El Khoury, MD
- Fellowship: Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of California San Diego, San Diego CA
- Residency: General Surgery, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI & General Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Medical School: American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
About Dr. El Khoury
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Dr. Zaynoun El Khoury in our expanding network. Dr. El Khoury is Board Certified in Cardiothoracic and General Surgery. He has received comprehensive clinical training in all aspects of Cardiothoracic surgery with a focus on open and minimally invasive cardiac procedures. Dr. El Khoury prides himself on being personable and ensures he keeps an open line of communication to ensure the best patient outcomes. He understands the power of communication and does his best to provide his patients and families with the best, most valuable information possible.
Dr. El Khoury understands it is important to give patients hope who are living with heart and lung disease, therefore he understand the importance of utilizing innovative treatments and less invasive procedures. He is extremely passionate about giving back to the community as he was a child from a rural village North of Lebanon and feels his upbringing contributed to his sense of discipline and compassion.
Dr. El Khoury is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
Dr. El Khoury speaks English, Arabic and French.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (On/Off Pump)
- Valve Surgery
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Benign and Malignant Thoracic Surgery
- Heart and Lung Transplant Surgery
- Aortic Surgery
- More Information Available Online